WHAT WE WILL DO
Filing the Claim:
- Consult you regarding what happened.
- Provide the best initial legal advice regarding your claim.
- Determine the best course of action with you.
- Do research on the law pertaining to your case.
- Consult you regarding any developments in the case.
- Draft and Issue the Claim complete with the research and requisite submissions.
- Draft and Serve the Defendant(s) in the case of a Plaintiff's Claim.
- Enter a default judgement for enforcement and pay all fees to finalize the claim.
Amendments, Motions, Repairs and Discontinuance:
- Attend Court to amend the proceedings and complete all requisite forms.
- Review your case and have all required materials ready for the Settlement Conference.
- Our trained representatives in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) will attend the Settlement Conference with you and negotiate on your behalf.
- Provide the best legal advice during and after the Conference.
- Complete and pay for all requisite documents whether your case goes to trial or whether it is settled.
- Complete any extraneous research that needs to be done for your case.
- Prepare you for trial.
- Assemble a factum for disclosure of cases to be relied on for your case for both the Judge or Justice of the Peace and the Plaintiff or Defence.
- Run the trial and Advocate for your best interests.
- Complete, file and pay for all requisite documents to enforce the claim.