TRAFFIC TICKETS OR SPEEDING TICKET IN BROCKVILLE
Did you receive a traffic ticket or speeding ticket in the city of BROCKVILLE? Contact us for a consultation and our rates to defend your traffic ticket or speeding ticket.
We protect your driving record against a full range of traffic offences received in the BROCKVILLE area such as
- careless driving
- stunt driving
- driving under suspension
- driving with no insurance
- fail to stop for a red light, and etc.
The paralegals at Road Warriors are dedicated to...
- Protecting your privilege to drive
- Keeping your driving record clean
- Preventing you from acquiring traffic ticket and speeding ticket convictions
- Saving you from acquiring demerit points and heavy fines
- Helping you avoid having to take time off work to fight your traffic ticket in BROCKVILLE
- Keeping your insurance rates as low as possible
- Ensuring you are informed of every action we take while handling your traffic ticket in BROCKVILLE
- Offering competitively priced legal representation
- Maintaining a high success rate with our traffic ticket matters
TRAFFIC TICKET STATISTICS FOR THE CITY OF BROCKVILLE
Between the years of 2000 to 2005, only 13% of the population on average fought traffic tickets received in the city of Brockville. Do these statistics indicate 87% of the people who received traffic tickets in Brockville were guilty? Do these statistics imply that only 87% of the population were concerned about their insurance rates increasing as a result of traffic ticket convictions? Too often, we have had people inquire about appealing their traffic ticket convictions after they realize that choosing not to fight their traffic tickets resulted in their insurance rates increasing. Thus, our office has come to the conclusion that it is likely that most people who receive traffic tickets in Brockville are not familiar with the options available to them. If you received a traffic ticket in Brockville and are concerned about your insurance rates increasing, accumulating demerit points, and obtaining a conviction on your driving record for three years, pleasecontact usto learn about the options available to you.
|# of tickets issued||15,839||16,976||16,224||14,211||14,135||15,961|
|# of tickets fought||1,704||1,888||2,067||1,982||2,137||2,074|
|% of tickets fought||11%||11%||13%||14%||15%||13%|
The Brockville Provincial Offences Court Ontario Court of Justice (Leeds and Grenville) is located at 32A Wall Street, Brockville, Ontario, K6V 4R9. If you received a traffic ticket or speeding ticket in Brockville, the icon code (four digits found on the top left hand side) of your ticket should read 1960.